Choose Energy Website DesignRead more
Blockbuster Registration FlowDelivering results for a national brand Read more
Nextag Catalog RedesignSubtle redesign increases revenue Read more
Calibex.com RedesignRedesign brought huge gains to back-end conversion Read more
Zuberance Online ApplicationsOne Template, Many Brands Read more
Creative Director at Choose Energy, Inc. (2012 - 2013)
- Designed customer-facing responsive website, including high-converting home page and complete shopping/check-out path.
- Designed partner-facing configuration/campaign management tool.
- Executed a brand update, bringing the overall look/feel up to a level appropriate for a nationally-marketed firm (the company was focused on the Texas market before VC investment).
Creative Director at Zuberance, Inc. (2009 - 2012)
- Designed and built the initial launch versions of the Zuberance' online applications
- Designed/Oversaw multiple generations of improvements to the apps, rolling out branded versions for clients like Chili's, TiVo, Motel 6, GMC, and others.
- Designed marketing collateral and multiple versions of the Zuberance corporate website.
- Hired/Managed a design/development team of contractors and full-time employees.
Creative Services Manager at Yahoo!, Inc. (2007 - 2008)
- Design lead for an internal advertising "agency", designing online campaigns for external clients like Blockbuster, Scottrade, Lending Tree, and others.
- Design innovative advertising solutions for integrating ads with existing Yahoo! products.
Creative Director at Blue Lithium, Inc. (2007 - acquisition by Yahoo, Inc. in 2007)
- Principal designer for performance marketing team, designing and art directing banner campaigns from display creative through to high-converting landing pages in the education, pharmaceutical, and entertainment markets.
Senior UI Designer at NexTag, Inc. (2005 - 2007)
- Principal designer for all product shopping & web-based applications on Nextag.com.
- Redesigned several components of NexTag's online shopping experience, repeatedly increasing revenue with each project.
- Designed/built search-engine optimized "microsites" for the mortgage, electronics, & travel markets.
Web Designer at QuinStreet, Inc. (2004 - 2005)
- Created a variety of web sites in the education, financial services, & home services markets, including initial concept, UI, design, and html templates.
- Redesigned existing search-engine optimized websites, often resulting in dramatic improvements in conversion.
Web Designer at There, Inc. (2002 - 2004)
- Assisted in the creation the company's first significant online presence, There.com.
- Designed a variety of co-branded marketing efforts (both online and print) for partners including ATI, HP, and Comcast.
- Improved look/feel and UI flow of several web-based applications on the company's member-facing website.
Graphic Designer at Netscape Communications (1999 - 2001)
- Designed numerous online marketing campaigns, consistently resulting in increased clickthrough, downloads, etc.
- Maintained Netscape's branding & design specifications, improving communication within the design team and with partners.
- Evangelized & implemented CSS in the most recent redesign of Netscape.com, enhancing the appearance of the site and making updates easier.
- Trained design, production, and programming groups in Photoshop techniques and CSS implementation, improving credibility of the design team across departments.
Interactive Media Developer at America Online (1998 - 1999)
- Mastered production techniques in HTML, CSS, AOL proprietary tools and image optimization for the web.